Are you living in the USA? Have you bought a CD between the years of 1995 and 2000? Then you can get your share of the settlement agreed to by the record companies and distributors who were involved in illegal price-fixing practices. Answer a few questions and submit some information at and you can expect anywhere from $5 to $20 for your share. Have the major records issued a public apology yet? Maybe not, but this is a step in the right direction. Remember, this is only open to residents of the USA.